The following codes are provided in the spirit of reproducible research. We make our code available to the public for academic purposes here: https://github.com/syedalamabbas/2D_3D_PolarFourierTransform for our paper "An Exact and Fast Computation of Discrete Fourier Transform for Polar and Spherical Grid," Syed Alam Abbas, Qiyu Sun, and Hassan Foroosh, in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Volume: 65, Issue: 8, April 15, 2017.
- MATLAB Code base - contains all the MATLAB files (functions and scripts) to generate all the figures in the IEEE TSP paper.
- C++ - ArrayFire - Console App folder for Polar 2D FT to test the implementation.
- C++ - ArrayFire - Mex project folder for Polar 2D FT to create mex file for use directly in MATLAB.
- C++ - ArrayFire - Console App folder for Spherical Polar 3D FT to test the implementation.
- C++ - ArrayFire - Mex project folder for Spherical Polar 3D FT to create mex file for use directly in MATLAB.
The two main files to begin with for MATLAB are:
- TestingPolar2DFFT.m - located in folder MATLAB CodeBase\NVIDIA_2DPolarDFT - this is the 2D polar Fourier Transform test.
- TestingSpherical3DFFT.m - located in folder MATLAB CodeBase\NVIDIA_3DSphericalDFT - this is the 3D Spherical Polar Fourier Transform test.
I will soon update more in this documentation.