Alfred 4 workflow to see network info and discover local devices
$ npm install --global alfred-show-network-info
alfredworkflow file from releases
- See local-, public-, and gateway ip address.
- Scan and list all devices on local network.
- Copy ip to clipboard.
- Open ip in browser.
- Connect to ip via ssh.
- Toggle functions via Workflow Variables.
In Alfred, type
- press ⏎ to copy a ip address.
- press ⌘ + ⏎ to open ip address in browser.
- press ⌥ + ⏎ to connect to ip address via ssh.
Please feel free to create a PR and/or make a code review!
Find better and more suitable icons
Write workflow readme
Make a presentation gif for readme
Update to work with Alfred 4
- Scan for open ports
- Spread it to the public on alfred forums ect.
- Your idea here
- alfy made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
- internal-ip made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
- public-ip made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
- default-gateway made by silverwind is licensed by BSD
- local-devices made by Dylan Piercey
MIT © Jeppe Stærk
Alfred Show Network Info
Alfred 4 Workflow - See network info and discover local devices
Alfred Show Network Info Info
⭐ Stars 72
🔗 Source Code github.com
🕒 Last Update a year ago
🕒 Created 4 years ago
🐞 Open Issues 1
➗ Star-Issue Ratio 72
😎 Author jeppestaerk