A curated list of amazingly awesome things regarding Apollo GraphQL ecosystem :star2:
Apollo GraphQL is a community which builds flexible open source tools for GraphQL. There're lot of stuffs revolving around this community like Apollo Server, Apollo Client and every other related Apollo things. Keep calm and get the list of amazing stuffs in this community!
- GraphQL Server - GraphQL server for Express, Connect, Hapi and Koa.
- Apollo Client - A fully-featured, production ready caching GraphQL client for every server or UI framework.
- GraphQL Tools - Build and mock your GraphQL.js schema using the schema language.
- GraphQL Subscriptions - A small module that implements GraphQL subscriptions for Node.js.
- Apollo Engine - A Performance monitoring, schema management, error tracking and caching tool for GraphQL.
- Launchpad - A tool for building a Node.js GraphQL API right in your browser.
- Apollo Client Devtools - GraphQL debugging tools for Apollo Client in the Chrome developer console.
- Apollo Fetch - Lightweight GraphQL client that supports middleware and afterware.
- Apollo Link - Interface for fetching and modifying control flow of GraphQL requests.
- GraphQL Yoga - Fully-featured GraphQL Server with focus on easy setup, performance & great developer experience.
- Apollo Simple Starter - Bare Minimum implementation of Apollo Server & Client with MERN.
- Next.js With Apollo - Boilerplate for building Next.js apps with Apollo.
- Apollo Redux JWT Authentication Starter - Handy boilerplate for JWT based Authentication applications.
- Next.js Auth With Apollo - Authentication Boilerplate with Next.js and Apollo GraphQL.
- Minimal Graphql - Minimal node implementation of Apollo Client
- Universal React Apollo - Universal React Apollo Example App with Webpack, Recompose, CSS Modules, and other cool stuffs.
- Shop - An E-Commerce Example Project Built with TypeScript, Prisma, Apollo, and Next.js.
- GitHub Client with React and Apollo
Contribute some ;)
Your contributions and suggestions are welcome anytime. Build great stuffs with Apollo GraphQL libraries, share with us ;)
Make sure you follow the guidelines. Thank you!