This is a curated list of talks related to the Go programming language. I'll be updating this list whenever I've watched another talk that is worth adding. Suggestions are always appreciated through a pull request. Please take a look at the Contribution Guidelines beforehand.
- Aaron Schlesinger - Functional Programming in Go
- Francesc Campoy - Understanding Go Interfaces
- Liz Rice - A Go Programmer's Guide to Syscalls
- Sameer Ajmani - Simulating a real-world system in Go
- Carmen Andoh - The Why of Go
- Francesc Campoy - Understanding nil
- Matt Heath - Channeling Failure
- Rob Pike - Go Proverbs
- Robert Griesemer - The Evolution of Go
- Steve Francia - 7 common mistakes in Go and when to avoid them
To the extent possible under law, Tiaan du Plessis has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.