A collection of awesome Oqtane resources.
Oqtane is a modular application framework for Blazor. All official communication is through the https://oqtane.org website. A great source of information is the official Oqtane Blog.
What is Oqtane
Oqtane is an open source project with its source code hosted on Github.
Get invloved with Oqtane. Join the discussion at https://github.com/oqtane/oqtane.framework/discussions
- What is Blazor Oqtane - October 13, 2019 - What is Blazor Oqtane.
- Configuring The Blazor Oqtane Blog Module - October 21, 2019 - Configuring The Blazor Oqtane Blog Module.
- Oqtane Module Creator - April 12, 2020 - Oqtane Module Creator.
- Installing Blazor Oqtane - May 26, 2020 - Installing Blazor Oqtane.
- Oqtane - SQL in Docker - August 2020 - Mike Casas.
- Oqtane - Rocket Fuel for Blazor - July 2020 - Shaun Walker.
- Oqtane Module Development Series - July 21, 2020 - Shaun Walker.
- Blazor: Blazing a Trail for .NET Web Developers - April 21, 2020 - Shaun Walker (Oqtane discussion begins at 54:25).
Feel free to open a new issue if you have any questions regarding Oqtane.
Awesome Oqtane is based upon the great Blazor resource Awesome Blazor by Adrien Torris.
To the extent possible under law, Mike Casas has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
Follow us on Twitter at Twitter - Awesome Oqtane.