- Installation & Configuration
- Security Vulnerabilities
An easy to use, free and opensource laravel ecommerce platform to build your online shop in no time.
Bagisto can help you cut down your time, cost, and workforce for building online stores or migrating from physical stores to the ever-demanding online world. Your business -- whether small or huge -- can benefit. And it's straightforward to set it up.
Read our documentation: Bagisto Docs
We also have a forum for any concerns, feature requests, or discussions. Please visit: Bagisto Forums
Visit our live Demo
It packs in lots of features that will allow your E-Commerce business to scale in no time:
- Multiple Channels, Locale, Currencies.
- Built-in Access Control Layer.
- Beautiful and Responsive Storefront.
- Descriptive and Simple Admin Panel.
- Admin Dashboard.
- Custom Attributes.
- Built on Modular Approach.
- Support for Multiple Store Themes.
- Multistore Inventory System.
- Orders Management System.
- Customer Cart, Wishlist, Product Reviews.
- Simple, Configurable, Group, Bundle, Downloadable and Virtual Products.
- Price rules (Discount) inbuilt.
- Theme (Velocity).
- CMS Pages.
- Check out these features and more.
For Developers: Take advantage of two of the hottest frameworks used in this project -- Laravel and Vue.js -- both have been used in Bagisto.
Bagisto Documentation https://devdocs.bagisto.com
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX.
- RAM: 3 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.4 or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- For MariaDB users: 10.2.7 or Higher.
- Node: 8.11.3 LTS or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher.
Installation and Configuration
1. You can install Bagisto by using the GUI installer.
a. Download zip from the link below:
b. Extract the contents of the zip and execute the project in your browser:
2. Or you can install Bagisto from your console.
Execute these commands below, in order
1. composer create-project bagisto/bagisto
2. php artisan bagisto:install
To execute Bagisto:
Warning: Before going into production mode, we recommend you uninstall developer dependencies. To do that, run the command below:
composer install --no-dev
If not done, open the specified entry point in your host's file in your browser or make an entry in the host file.
php artisan serve
How to log in as admin:
email:[email protected] password:admin123
How to log in as a customer:
You can directly register as a customer and then log in.
Bagisto is a truly open-source E-Commerce framework that will always be free under the MIT License.
Would you please not disclose security vulnerabilities publicly? If you find any security vulnerability in Bagisto, then please email us: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need something else? Please email us at email@example.com.
Bagisto is a community-driven project; we appreciate every contribution from the community.
- If you found an issue that you think we should know about, or if you have a suggestion, please submit an issue.
- If you want to submit a solution or offer a new feature, please create a pull request.
Please read our contributing guide for more info.
This project is on Open Collective, and it exists thanks to the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.