A long, two-lines fishshell prompt theme.
I was tired of issues with patched fonts like Powerline so I crafted this prompt that relies on Unicode glyphs only.
fisher add stefanmaric/bigfish
If you are interested in manual installation, please open an issue asking for help and I will give you instructions and then update this README.
Know the prompt
First line, from left to right:
- In bold
blue: Current directory, shortened a bit.
- Gear (⚙) in
magentaif there are any background jobs.
- Git info,
greenwhen clean and
- On top of branch (🜉), tag (⌂), or detached head (⌀) glyph.
- Branch name, tag name, or short commit checksum.
- Branch is behind (⭳), ahead (⭱), or diverged (🔀) from remote.
- There is least one stash (≡).
- There are staged changes ready for commit (±).
- There are changes not ready for commit (dirty state) (*).
- There are new untracked files (…).
- Nodejs version (⬡) in
cyanif there's a
- Vagrant glyph (🇻) in
purpleif you can run
- Last command duration.
- Time when last command returned control to the shell.
- Last command error code in
Second line, from left to right
- Regular user (•) in
grayor root user (⌁) in
Just open a Pull Request
MIT ♥ — See LICENSE