Contract programming for C++. All contract programming features are supported: Subcontracting, class invariants (also static and volatile), postconditions (with old and return values), preconditions, customizable actions on assertion failure (e.g., terminate or throw), optional compilation and checking of assertions, disable assertions while already checking other assertions (to avoid infinite recursion), etc.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- C++11 (C++03 possible but not recommended without lambda functions and variadic macros, see documentation for more information).
- Shared Library / DLL with
BOOST_CONTRACT_DYN_LINK(static library with
BOOST_CONTRACT_STATIC_LINK, header-only also possible but not recommended, see
BOOST_CONTRACT_HEADER_ONLYdocumentation for more information).
||Integration with Boost|
- Ask questions.
- Report bugs: Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you are using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
- Discussions about the library are held on the Boost developers mailing list. Be sure to read the discussion policy before posting and add the
[contract]text at the beginning of the subject line.