BOSH SoftLayer CPI Release
- Documentation: bosh.io/docs
- BOSH SoftLayer CPI Slack channel: #bosh-softlayer-cpi on https://cloudfoundry.slack.com/
- Mailing list: cf-bosh
- CI: https://bosh-sl-ci.bluemix.net/teams/main/pipelines/bosh:softlayer:cpi_ng
- Roadmap: Pivotal Tracker
This is a BOSH release for the SoftLayer CPI.
The latest version for the SoftlLayer CPI release is available on bosh.io.
To use this CPI you will need to use the SoftLayer light stemcell. it's also available on bosh.io.
Bootstrap on SoftLayer
Refer to init-softlayer to bootstrap on Softlayer.
Deployment Manifest Samples
Refer to softlayer-cpi for deployment manifest samples.
SoftLayer CPI NG
- Highlights of SoftLayer CPI NG: highlight_of_cpi_ng
- Cloud properties names in SoftLayer CPI NG: cloud_properties_names_in_cpi_ng
- Migrate from Legacy SoftLayer CPI to SoftLayer CPI NG: softlayer-cpi-migration
- How to use static IPs: static-ip-example
Recover VMs or Disks (for legacy SoftLayer CPI only)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: How do I specify a dynamic network through subnet instead of vlan id?
A: We don't support it currently.
Q: Is there any restrictions about the hostname supported by SoftLayer?
A: Yes. The hostname length can't be exactly 64. Otherwise there will be problems with ssh login.