Bugsnag exception reporter for Symfony
The Bugsnag Notifier for Symfony gives you instant notification of errors and exceptions in your Symfony PHP applications. Learn more about error monitoring and error reporting for your Symfony PHP apps.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Attach user information and custom diagnostic data to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Check out the configuration options
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test, and release, see our contributing guide.
The Bugsnag Symfony library is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE for details.