CorePlus Bot Template
A Microsoft Bot Framework v4 template (Node.js and TypeScript) that will let you quickly set up a Transactional, Question and Answer, and Conversational AI chatbot. This is an extension of a previous version of the Microsoft Core Bot template (Node.js) suported by the Yeoman generator generator-botbuilder.
This chatbot has been created using Bot Framework.
The CorePlus Bot Template shows how to:
- Display a Welcome Card, using Adaptive Card technology
- Use LUIS to model Greetings, Help, Joke, Profanity and Cancel interactions
- Use QnA Maker to model free form interactions, including chit-chat and Question Answer
- Use a Waterfall dialog to model multi-turn conversation flow
- Use custom prompts to validate user input
- Store conversation and user state
- Handle conversation interruptions
- Allow Cancelation and Confirmation of an ongoing dialog
- Use Yes/No synonyms for Yes/No answerable questions
- Use a Restart command to restart the conversation from scratch
- Send Typing indicator messages when you consider appropriate
- Implement internationalization and multilingual conversation
- Use a Web Chat as a Minimizable Web Chat Component with no React
For more info, visit CorePlus: a Microsoft Bot Framework v4 template
The CorePlus Bot Template is available in two language versions:
A functional Proof of Concept
Want to see a functional PoC created with this template in action? Watch a video of HAL Fintech Chatbot, a Personal Finance Management assistant that can track income and expenses. It can also retrieve information from the previous transactions on the following concepts:
- Account balance
- Income and Expenses data
- Largest income and expenses
- Budget evaluation at any given time
You can use query filters like:
- Date (current or a specific date, or a date range)
- Combined with source, concept, amount, place, item and/or category
HAL Fintech Chatbot can also answer common financial questions and can have small talks. All interactions are carry out in free-form text conversations with NLP.
This template is released under the terms of the MIT License. See License for more information.