Learn Deno with my free video course at Deno Beginner.
- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access, unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships only a single executable file.
- Has built-in utilities like a dependency inspector (deno info) and a code formatter (deno fmt).
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno: deno.land/std
Deno For Beginners Course
Learn deno by example. In this free crash course, Awais will teach you what is Deno, how is Deno different than Node.js, and together you'll build three simple projects with deno. Not sure why I wrote that in 3rd person. 😆
Caution: Shameless plug ahead! Support my work. ↓
- ✅ ACCESS: All Modules
- ✅ VIDEOS: Every Course Video
- ✅ EXAMPLES: Over 3 Example Projects
- 📺 MODULE #1: Introduction to Deno
- 📺 MODULE #2: Deno vs Node
- 📺 MODULE #3: Deno: A fun tip
- 📺 MODULE #4: Deno Core
- 📺 MODULE #5: Installing Deno
- 📺 MODULE #6: Deno CLI Review
- 📺 MODULE #7: Deno with VSCode
- 📺 MODULE #8: Deno CLI Help: Run
- 📺 MODULE #9: Project #1: Hello Deno
- 📺 MODULE #10: Project #2: Deno
- 📺 MODULE #11: Project #3: Deno Server
- 📺 MODULE #12: Deno.Land: Tools & Docs
- 📺 MODULE #13: Deploy a Deno Website
- 📺 MODULE #14: What's Next with Deno
Me (Ahmad Awais) and my incredible wife (Maedah Batool) are two engineers who fell in love with open source and then with each other. You can read more about me here. If you or your company use any of my projects or like what I’m doing then consider backing me. I'm in this for the long run. An open-source developer advocate.