Please note that you are currently viewing a pre-release of an upcoming TriviaBot build. For the latest stable releases, see the releases page: https://github.com/LakeYS/Discord-Trivia-Bot/releases
TriviaBot brings multiplayer trivia games to your Discord server! With over 3,000 questions and 24 categories, TriviaBot offers endless multiplayer trivia fun.
|Invite TriviaBot to a server||Support it on Patreon||View updates & progress on Trello||Join the Discord|
Development and Support
- Access to a complete database of over 3,000 categorized, multiple-choice trivia questions. (Thanks to OpenTDB)
- Works across simultaneous channels and Discord servers. (For example, large servers can have multiple trivia channels)
- Responsive game system that automatically adapts to the player count.
- Single-player trivia games via DM.
- Easy to install and configure for server owners that wish to host the bot themselves.
- Play in random categories or choose a category to play in.
- A dynamic scoring system.
- Multiple modes of play to choose from.
How to Install
If you'd like to install and host TriviaBot yourself, you can find out how to do so here.
Support for custom questions is available for self-hosted bots.
trivia play <category>- The command to start a trivia game.
trivia help- Shows information about the bot.
trivia categories- Sends you a list of categories via DM.