Running with Docker-Compose
- In the root directory of the project run "docker-compose up" command.
- Wait all containers to start.
- Browse http://localhost:5001
- api service keeps waiting till mssql container ready to accept connections. This waiting feature was implemented with wait-for-it. (https://github.com/vishnubob/wait-for-it)
- redis and rabbitmq containers are faster than mssql container on starting and accepting connections.That's why api service waits only mssql.
- mssql, redis and rabbitmq volumes are exist and active by defauls in docker-compose.yml
- React hot-reloading is working on development environment.
Docker Workshop With React Aspnetcore Redis Rabbitmq Mssql
An Asp.Net Core Docker workshop project that includes react ui, redis, mssql, rabbitmq and azure pipelines
Docker Workshop With React Aspnetcore Redis Rabbitmq Mssql Info
⭐ Stars 41
🔗 Source Code github.com
🕒 Last Update 8 months ago
🕒 Created 2 years ago
🐞 Open Issues 0
➗ Star-Issue Ratio Infinity
😎 Author suadev