DotNetify is a free, open source project that lets you create real-time, reactive, cross-platform apps with React, React Native, Vue, Knockout or Blazor front-end on C# .NET back-end via WebSocket (SignalR).
DotNetify.Postgres: Real-time Web Updates From Your PostgreSQL Database
- Simple and lightweight - no heavy client-side framework, no REST APIs.
- Reactive back-end MVVM architecture on ASP.NET server.
- Built-in real-time across WebSocket with SignalR.
- Support local (client-side only) and Web API modes.
- Full support for single-page apps, including deep-linked, nested routing and token-based authentication.
- Powerful back-end infrastructure, including dependency injection, WebSocket request/response pipelines, and modern tooling.
- DotNetify-Observer: real-time connection visualization dashboard.
- DotNetify-LoadTester: performance testing tool for dotNetify apps.
- DotNetify-Testing: testing library for dotNetify apps.
Documentation and live demo can be found at https://dotnetify.net.
- React example: dotnetify-react-demo.
- React Native example: dotnetify-react-native-demo.
- Other examples: demo repo.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
All contribution is welcome: star this project, let others know about it, report issues, submit pull requests!
Logo design by area55git.