Microsoft Azure Build and Release Tasks
Visual Studio Team Services Build and Release Management extensions that help you to build and publish your applications on Microsoft Azure.
Learn more about this extension on the wiki!
- Azure Web App Slots Swap: Swap two deployment slots of an Azure Web App
- Azure Web App Start: Start an Azure Web App, or one of its slot
- Azure Web App Stop: Stop an Azure Web App, or one of its slot
- Azure SQL Execute Query: Execute a SQL query on an Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL Database Restore: Restore an Azure SQL Database to another Azure SQL Database on the same server using the latest point-in-time backup
- Azure SQL Database Incremental Deployment: Deploy an Azure SQL Database using multiple DACPAC and performing incremental deployments based on current Data-Tier Application version
- Azure Copy Files: Copy blobs across Azure Storage accounts using AzCopy
- Globally install typescript and tfx-cli (to package VSTS extensions):
npm install -g typescript tfx-cli
- From the root of the repo run
npm install. This will pull down the necessary modules for the different tasks and for the build tools.
npm run buildto compile the build tasks.
npm run package -- --version <version>to create the .vsix extension packages (supports multiple environments) that includes the build tasks.
- Added: AzCopy Tool Task
- Added: Azure SQL Database Incremental Deployment
- Added: Azure SQL Execute Query
- New build tools for all GL tasks
- Added: Azure RM Support
This extension was created by Geek Learning, with help from the community.
- AzureWebPowerShellDeployment icon from the VSTS Tasks project
- SqlAzureDacpacDeployment icon from the VSTS Tasks project
- Lightning by Carla Dias from the Noun Project
- Restore by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Project
- Trade by Michelle Fosse from the Noun Project
- Stop by NAS from the Noun Project
- Play by NAS from the Noun Project
- Checkmarks by Matt Saling from the Noun Project