Work on this program has been halted in favor of its successor
HappyPanda X <https://github.com/happypandax/server>__ (bugs and such won't be fixed).
Follow me on twitter to keep up to date with HPX:
This is a cross platform manga/doujinshi manager with namespace & tag support.
- Portable, self-contained in folder and cross-platform
- Low memory footprint
- Advanced gallery search with regex support (
learn more about it here <https://github.com/Pewpews/happypanda/wiki/Gallery-Searching>__)
- Gallery tagging: userdefined namespaces and tags
- Gallery metadata fetching from the web (supports various sources)
- Gallery downloading from the web (supports various sources) *
- Folder monitoring that'll notify you of filesystem changes
- Multiple ways of adding galleries to make it as convienient as possible!
- Recursive directory/archive scanning
- Supports ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR and directories with loose files
- Very customizable
- And lots more...
* Gallery downloading from E-Hentai costs Credits/GP
.. image:: https://github.com/Pewpews/happypanda/raw/master/misc/screenshot1.png :width: 100% :align: center .. image:: https://github.com/Pewpews/happypanda/raw/master/misc/screenshot2.png :width: 100% :align: center .. image:: https://github.com/Pewpews/happypanda/raw/master/misc/screenshot3.png :width: 100% :align: center
How to install and run
#. Download the archive from
#. Extract the archive to its own folder
#. Find Happypanda.exe and double click on it!
Mac and Linux ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Install from PYPI or see
pip install happypanda (thanks
and then run with
Note: use of the
--home flag will make happypanda create required files and directories at:
| Overwrite your previous installation.
| More info in the
pip install --upgrade happypanda
For general documentation (how to add galleries and usage of the
search), check the
People wanting to import galleries from the Pururin database torrent
this <https://github.com/Exedge/Convertor>__ useful.
- Qt5 (Install this first) >= 5.4
- PyQt5 (pip)
- requests (pip)
- beautifulsoup4 (pip)
- watchdog (pip)
- scandir (pip)
- rarfile (pip)
- robobrowser (pip)
- Send2Trash (pip)
- Pillow (pip) or PIL
- python-dateutil (pip)
- QtAwesome (pip)
- appdirs (pip)
Please refer to