HappyPanda X is a cross-platform server and client application for managing and reading manga and doujinshi
This project is under heavy development and is currently in the alpha stage.
Coming from HappyPanda? See Migrating from HappyPanda
- Submit github issues for any feature enhancements, bugs or documentation problems
- Help with translations
- Help improving the documentation for HPX
- Create new plugins for HPX
- Create a front-end for HPX in your favorite programming language
- Highly customizable
- Portable, self-contained and works cross-platform
- Client and device agnostic, library is viewable from phone, laptop, tablet, smart tv and more
- User and permission management (Not fully implemented yet)
- Advanced E-Hentai-like search with regex support
- Tagging: supports user-defined namespaces and tags
- Find and apply metadata from the web automatically with plugins
- Download manga and doujinshi from the web with plugins
- Advanced management of manga with support for grouping similar content together in collections and groups, alternative titles, and more
- Advanced manga importer
- Support for common archive files (full list here) and folders with loose files
- Extensible with plugin support for custom actions and behaviour
- I18n support
HappyPanda X comes bundled with a default webclient front-end
Want to report an issue or suggest a feature?
Where is the code?
HPX is only partially open source. The translations and documentation are open-source so that anyone is free to contribute if they want. Plugins are also open-source and can be found at the plugin repo.