This Web Application is a nice UI for all your hikvision cameras. It supports Login and it is using native HTML5 without the need to install any other plugin for the client.
- PHP version 5.6 or newer for the unpack to support 64 bit format
- php-imagick for the image preview
- php-sqlite3 for reading the new data structure
- Enable .htaccess support on your http server
How to configure
- At the SetEnv AuthUser & SetEnv AuthPass change it into your own desire.
- At the SetEnv camPaths add a comma sepperated list of each path to your cameras info.bin files.
- At the SetEnv camNames add a comma sepperated list of name the camera names which should be the same size as the camPaths.
- At the SetEnv camIPs add a comma sepperated list of the IPs of each camera.
- At the SetEnv camAuths add a comma sepperated list of the usernames/passwords for the authentication in this format: "admin:password"
Used a modified version of libHikvision library by Dave Hope, available at https://github.com/davehope/libHikvision