Hummingbot is an open-source project that integrates cryptocurrency trading on both centralized exchanges and decentralized protocols. It allows users to run a client that executes customized, automated trading strategies for cryptocurrencies.
We created hummingbot to promote decentralized market-making: enabling members of the community to contribute to the liquidity and trading efficiency in cryptocurrency markets.
Supported centralized exchanges
Supported decentralized exchanges
Community contributed exchange connectors
|bamboo_relay||Bamboo Relay||3||API||[email protected]|
Currently available strategies
|Pure market making|
|Cross exchange market making|
Learn more about Hummingbot
Chat with other traders
We welcome contributions from the community:
- Code and documentation contributions via pull requests
- Bug reports and feature requests through Github issues
- When contributing, please review the contributing guidelines
Hummingbot was created and is maintained by CoinAlpha, Inc. We are a global team of engineers and traders.
- General: contact us at [email protected] or join our Discord server.
- Business inquiries: contact us at [email protected].
- License: Hummingbot is licensed under Apache 2.0.
- Data collection: read important information regarding Hummingbot Data Collection.