IanniX is a graphical open-source sequencer, based on Iannis Xenakis works, for digital art. IanniX syncs via Open Sound Control (OSC) events and curves to your real-time environment.
- Download & install Qt5 for your platform
- Download & install QtCreator (included in Qt5 package)
- Open IanniX.pro and build/run!
Mac OS X specific
- Download Syphon Framework (http://syphon.v002.info/) and add it to
- If you want to build IanniX with Kinect support, you'll need libfreenect (http://openkinect.org/wiki/Getting_Started)
You'll need to download & build Qt before building IanniX
If your distribution supports it, you can also install Qt via the package manager, e.g.:
aptitude install libqt4-dev libqt4-opengl-dev