Imagery Explorer Apps
This repository contains the source code for Landsat Explorer, Sentinel Explorer, EO Explorer, Landsat Viewer, Arctic DEM Explorer, and Antarctic DEM Explorer imagery apps. These web apps include a variety of tools to explore and analyze Esri's Landsat, Sentinel-2, Arctic DEM, and Antarctic DEM image services.
The source code in this repo provides open-source templates that can be customized and expanded as needed.
Features of the apps include the following, which can serve as a model for features in your own app.
- Visualize imagery using different band combinations, indexes, or other raster function templates
- Filter imagery (by date, cloud cover, etc.)
- Compare images from different dates using a swipe tool
- Generate masks based on a variety of indexes
- Perform change detection dynamically using adjustable parameters
- Generate spectral and temporal profiles
- Add data from ArcGIS Online
- Save to ArcGIS Online or export as a local TIFF file
- Explore example stories
- Learn about the app using an app tutorial
Using the files here, you can create your own Explorer apps using your own image services. Learn more about customizing the Explorer apps for imagery.
Interested in creating custom themese and widgets? Learn more about creating and editing apps using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
- ArcGIS Online subscription
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2017 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.