A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
Superset is a modern data exploration and data visualization platform. Superset can replace or augment proprietary business intelligence tools for many teams.
- A no-code interface for building charts quickly
- A powerful, web-based SQL Editor for advanced querying
- A lightweight semantic layer for quickly defining custom dimensions and metrics
- Out of the box support for nearly any SQL database or data engine
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data, ranging from simple bar charts to geospatial visualizations
- Lightweight, configurable caching layer to help ease database load
- Highly extensible security roles and authentication options
- An API for programmatic customization
- A cloud-native architecture designed from the ground up for scale
Screenshots & Gifs
Large Gallery of Visualizations
Craft Beautiful, Dynamic Dashboards
No-Code Chart Builder
Powerful SQL Editor
Superset can query data from any SQL-speaking datastore or data engine (Presto, Trino, Athena, and more) that has a Python DB-API driver and a SQLAlchemy dialect.
Here are some of the major database solutions that are supported:
A more comprehensive list of supported databases along with the configuration instructions can be found here.
Want to add support for your datastore or data engine? Read more here about the technical requirements.
Installation and Configuration
- Ask and answer questions on StackOverflow using the apache-superset tag
- Join our community's Slack and please read our Slack Community Guidelines
- Join our [email protected] Mailing list
Interested in contributing? Check out our CONTRIBUTING.md to find resources around contributing along with a detailed guide on how to set up a development environment.
Getting Started with Superset
Recordings of Past Superset Community Events