OpenShot Audio Library (libopenshot-openshot) is a free, open-source C++ library dedicated to delivering high quality audio editing and audio playback solutions to the world.
- Cross-Platform (Linux, Mac, and Windows)
- Audio Playback
- Audio Mixing & Resampling
- Audio Plug-ins (VST & AU)
- Audio Drivers (ASIO, WASAPI, DirectSound, CoreAudio, iPhone Audio, ALSA, JACK, and Android)
Detailed instructions for building libopenshot and libopenshot-audio for each OS. These instructions are also available in the /docs/ source folder.
Are you interested in becoming more involved in the development of OpenShot? Build exciting new features, fix bugs, make friends, and become a hero! Please read the step-by-step instructions for getting source code, configuring dependencies, and building OpenShot.
Report a bug
You can report a new libopenshot-audio issue directly on GitHub:
- https://www.openshot.org/ (Official website and blog)
- https://github.com/OpenShot/libopenshot-audio/ (source code and issue tracker)
- https://github.com/OpenShot/libopenshot/ (source code for video library)
- https://github.com/OpenShot/openshot-qt/ (source code for Qt client)
Copyright (c) 2008-2019 OpenShot Studios, LLC.
Copyright 2004-2014 by Raw Material Software Ltd.
OpenShot Audio Library (libopenshot-audio) is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
OpenShot Audio Library (libopenshot-audio) is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with OpenShot Audio Library. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
To release a closed-source product which uses libopenshot-audio (i.e. audio editing and playback), commercial licenses are also available: contact email@example.com for more information.