A desktop e-book reader for language learners, which facilitates learning from reading by providing machine translations (DeepL, Google) as well as human-translated example sentences (Tatoeba, Reverso Context).
Supports Linux, macOS and Windows.
Note: This is BETA software, and as such is largely untested and may contain bugs.
- Epub and plain text support
- Over 100 supported languages*
- Machine translations from DeepL and Google
- Human-translated example sentences from Tatoeba and Reverso Context
- Highly customizable reader interface
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/fauu/lisons.git
- Change to project root directory:
- Install dependencies:
- Create distributable packages for selected platforms:
<platform> = linux | macos | windows)*
* Might require additional tools. Please consult electron-builder documentation.