Mailu is a simple yet full-featured mail server as a set of Docker images. It is free software (both as in free beer and as in free speech), open to suggestions and external contributions. The project aims at providing people with an easily setup, easily maintained and full-featured mail server while not shipping proprietary software nor unrelated features often found in popular groupware.
Main features include:
- Standard email server, IMAP and IMAP+, SMTP and Submission
- Advanced email features, aliases, domain aliases, custom routing
- Web access, multiple Webmails and administration interface
- User features, aliases, auto-reply, auto-forward, fetched accounts
- Admin features, global admins, announcements, per-domain delegation, quotas
- Security, enforced TLS, DANE, MTA-STS, Letsencrypt!, outgoing DKIM, anti-virus scanner
- Antispam, auto-learn, greylisting, DMARC and SPF
- Freedom, all FOSS components, no tracker included
Mailu is free software, open to suggestions and contributions. All components are free software and compatible with the MIT license. All specific configuration files, Dockerfiles and code are placed under the MIT license.