obi -- interfaces to the OCaml Build Infrastructure
This repository contains the scripts, libraries and command-line tools to access the opam2 bulk build infrastructure that checks on the health of the opam package manager.
The main services and repositories associates with this infrastructure are:
- https://github.com/ocaml/infrastructure/wiki/Containers is rebuilt automatically with the latest information
- GitHub: Git repositories
- Docker Hub: container images
- The results database is also used by http://check.ocamllabs.io
The main tool you will want to try out is
opam-ci, which provides
CLI access to build results. You can try this out by:
opam update opam ci --help opam ci status --help opam ci logs --help
See the online documentation for more information.
- CHANGES.md is the repository changelog for source code and Buildkite scripts.
- METADATA.md contains a changelog for the Obi sexp format that is published on https://github.com/ocaml/obi-logs/tree/index.
While we are assembling the documentation, please contact @avsm for more information.