🎭 Playwright for
Headless execution is supported for all the browsers on all platforms.
go get github.com/mxschmitt/playwright-go
Playwright is built to automate the broad and growing set of web browser capabilities used by Single Page Apps and Progressive Web Apps.
- Scenarios that span multiple page, domains and iframes
- Auto-wait for elements to be ready before executing actions (like click, fill)
- Intercept network activity for stubbing and mocking network requests
- Emulate mobile devices, geolocation, permissions
- Support for web components via shadow-piercing selectors
- Native input events for mouse and keyboard
- Upload and download files
Is Playwright for Go ready?
We are ready for your feedback, but we are still covering Playwright Go with the tests, so expect a bumpy ride and don't use for production.