React Native Phone Verification
- :boom: Works with iOS and Android! :100: 100% Cross-platform baby :baby:!
- :flags: Built-in country picker (uses react-native-country-picker-modal)!
- :wrench: Completely customizable form (uses react-native-form, but you could also use tcomb-form-native)!
- :crystal_ball: Spinner overlay (uses react-native-loading-spinner-overlay)!
- :sparkles: Optional Android support for reading verification codes automatically (uses react-native-android-sms-listener)!
Install React Native:
npm install -g react-native-cli
Initialize a new project:
react-native init myproject
If you're using
npmto install packages:
npm install --save frisbee react-native-country-picker-modal react-native-form react-native-loading-spinner-overlay
Or, if you're using
yarnto install packages:
yarn add frisbee react-native-country-picker-modal react-native-form react-native-loading-spinner-overlay
See example directory for how to integrate into your codebase (you can also just clone this repo and run the example to test it out).
All code is licensed under MIT