React Native Redux Starter Kit
A starter boilerplate for a mobile app using React Native and Redux.
Demo (Account: email@example.com / 123456)
- React Native for development
- Xcode for iOS development
- Android Studio for Android development
- Android SDK
23.0.1or newer for Android development
- Genymotion for Android emulation
- Android Marshmallow or newer on your Android device to test properly
See Getting Started to install requirement tools.
- React Native
0.57.0for building native apps using react
7.2.3for ES6+ support
2.7.2a UI components for React Native
- Navigation for React Native a router based on new React Native Navigation API
On the command prompt run the following commands
$ git clone [email protected]:daviddang91/react-native-redux-starter-kit.git $ cd react-native-redux-starter-kit/ $ npm install
2. Simulate for iOS
Open the project in Xcode from ios/ReactNativeStarter.xcodeproj.
Hit the play button.
- Run the following command in your terminal.
$ react-native run-ios
3. Simulate for Android
Make sure you have an Android emulator installed and running.
Run the following command in your terminal.
$ react-native run-android
Setup ES6+Babel+JSX Linting with Atom/Nuclide
This sets up Atom to properly lint ES6+Babel+JSX using Airbnb's .eslintrc as a starting point.
- Download Atom and get these two packages: Linter and Linter-ESLint
npm i -D eslint eslint-config-airbnb babel-eslint eslint-plugin-babel eslint-plugin-react eslint-plugin-react-native eslint-plugin-import eslint-plugin-jsx-a11yfrom your project root.
"extends": "airbnb"to your .eslintrc and
"plugins": [ "babel", "react", "react-native", "jsx-a11y" ]
apm install linter-eslintthis also installs
linterwhich clashes with nuclide diagnostics
apm disable linterto stop the linter clashing with nuclide
5.10.0persist and rehydrate a redux store
- React Native Debugger : The standalone app based on official debugger of React Native, and includes React Inspector / Redux DevTools
Rename react-native app with just one command
This package assumes that you created your react-native project using
yarn global add react-native-rename or npm install react-native-rename -g
Switch to new branch first
better to have back-up
git checkout -b rename-app
With custom Bundle Identifier (Android)
react-native-rename <newName> -b <bundleIdentifier>
react-native-rename "Travel App"
With custom Bundle Identifier
react-native-rename "Travel App" -b com.junedomingo.travelapp