SDKMAN! for fish
Version 1.4.0 tested with
- fish 2.7.1 and 3.1.2, and
- SDKMAN! 5.8.2, on
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and macOS 10.13
With fisher (install separately):
fisher install reitzig/[email protected]
- Only compatible with fisher v3 upwards; v2 is no longer supported.
- You have to install SDKMAN! separately.
It's all in the background; you should be able to run
sdk and binaries installed
sdk as you would expect.
When you make changes, please run the tests at least on one platform before creating a pull request.
As the tests may mess up your own setup -- you have been warned! -- the recommended way is to run the tests in a Docker container:
docker build -t sdkman-for-fish-tests -f test/Dockerfile . docker run --rm sdkman-for-fish-tests
A run configuration for Jetbrains IDEs is included.
It is a also possible to run individual features, for instance:
docker run --rm sdkman-for-fish-tests features/completions.feature
As a corollary, this is the fastest way to run all tests (if you do not care about the report):
for f in features/*.feature docker run --rm sdkman-for-fish-tests "$f" & done wait
- Completion originally by Ted Wise; see his blog post from 2016.
- Binary loading originally by Koala Yeung; see his comment on sdkman/sdkman-cli#294.
- While this is predominantly a personal project, the initial migration to Cucumber tests was done as spike on 20% time graciously provided by codecentric. Thank you!