Technical Analysis For Java
Ta4j is an open source Java library for technical analysis. It provides the basic components for creation, evaluation and execution of trading strategies.
- 100% Pure Java - works on any Java Platform version 8 or later
- More than 130 technical indicators (Aroon, ATR, moving averages, parabolic SAR, RSI, etc.)
- A powerful engine for building custom trading strategies
- Utilities to run and compare strategies
- Minimal 3rd party dependencies
- Simple integration
- One more thing: it's MIT licensed
Ta4j is available on Maven Central. You just have to add the following dependency in your
<dependency> <groupId>org.ta4j</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j-core</artifactId> <version>0.14</version> </dependency>
For snapshots, add the following repository to your
<repository> <id>sonatype snapshots</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url> </repository>
The current snapshot version is
0.15-SNAPSHOT from the develop branch.
<dependency> <groupId>org.ta4j</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j-core</artifactId> <version>0.15-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>
You can also download example code from the maven central repository by adding the following dependency to your pom.xml:
<dependency> <groupId>org.ta4j</groupId> <artifactId>ta4j-examples</artifactId> <version>0.14</version> </dependency>
Contributing to ta4j
Here are some ways for you to contribute to ta4j:
- Take a look at the Roadmap items
- Fork this repository and submit pull requests.
- Take a look at How to contribute
See also: the contribution policy and Code of Cunduct