#Throttle Controlled Avionics
Current development and maintenance: allista
TCA is a plugin that enhances the attitude control of a ship by dynamically changing the output of its engines and RCS thrusters. Even with most unbalanced designs TCA maintains stable flight and quick precise response to user or autopilot input. TCA also provides many sophisticated autopilot programs based on this core functionality, including waypoint navigation and automatic landing. It is also fast enough to simultaneously control a whole squadron of ships without much overhead.
- Simultaneous control over multiple vessels.
- Realtime RCS and engine balancing.
- Multiple engine roles and engine profiles.
- Full support of slow engines (jets, propellers, etc.)
- Thrust attitude control.
- Hovering control.
- Many sophisticated autopilot programs.
- Orbital maneuvering independent of command module orientation.
- User defined macros.
- Both the Toolbar and the stock AppLauncher are supported.
- Per-vessel/per-save configuration profiles and custom presets.
- In-game configurable key binding.
- Full career mode integration.
##Downloads and Installation
TCA requires ModuleManager to work.
If you're upgrading, DELETE the old version before installing a new one. BUT do not delete the TCA.conf and config.xml files to preserve your settings.
If you like TCA you may buy me a cup of coffee to help the development.
First of all, many thanks to qfeys and Zenka for creating the original concept and implementation. Without them TCA would not exist.
And I want to express extreme gratitude to smjjames, who helped me so much with the testing of TCA3 and proposed countless improvements. Without smjjames this version would never have come to a release!
Also, here are the mods whose code and ideas were used in one way or another: