Updated to work with u2019.3.0f1 and higher, if you need previous version look for earlier commit. Hotkeys were removed as now unity shows menu items in Shortcuts window, you can bind whatever you want.
Collection of different editor things that help with productivity
- Project settings adds project settings duplicate menu on top.
- Collapse Project - collapses all contents of the project window
- Collapse Hierarchy - collapses hierarchy (scenes become uncollapsed, whoever works with multiscene fix this)
- Create folder for selected - will create a folder with the same name for selected asset in project window (found in context menu)
Tip - if you collapsed but still have object selected, hover over hierarchy and press F - it will select and expand hierarchy to currently selected object.
GameObject (found in gameobject context menu)
- Create Parent - creates parent for the selected gameobject in scene.
- Make first child - moves to the top of hierarchy under current parent
- Make last child - moves to the bottom of hierarchy under current parent
- Move up one level - parents to the parent of the parent.
- Move up - move up one position in hierarchy under same parent.
- Move down - move down one position in hierarchy under same parent.
Component (found in component context menu - gear icon)
- Move to top - moves the component to the top
- Move to bottom - moves the component to the bottom
More to come, feel free to add yours, just follow the same structure.